The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  SEPP Date:  8/8/2000  4:48 PM
Author:  Happime1 Number:  4728 of 20640

I'm receiving an SEPP payment from my IRA, needed it for house payment after I was early retired at work. I'm not working (SEPP my only income). Do I need an tax advisor before I do my 2000 income tax? I'm not wanting to put out any unnecessary money. Thanks for your help in advance. Please email me your answers.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us