The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Relationships / He/She

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ill-bite-what-the-heck-is-it-rav-to-truly-13133607.aspx

Subject:  Re: Calling all Fools Date:  8/16/2000  12:55 PM
Author:  eeegad Number:  9215 of 44390

I'll bite, what the heck is it?

Rav,
To truly understand the magic of the Pork Steak, you must first experience first had the perfectly Bar-B-Qued steak at the hands of a master. I assume from previous statements made here the catdaddy1 fits that bill. In order for this to happen, guess you will have to come to St. Louis and gather around the grill (preferably with beer in hand) and watch as the hot charcoal and sauce combine to create a mouth watering sensation.

In St. Louis, when people say come on over for Bar-B-Q, it is just understood that they mean pork steaks (and sometimes brats or ribs as a side). Go to the meat counter in the summer here and you willfind more pork steaks to choose from than beef steaks. Someone else will have to jump in here and tell you what part of the pig they cut up into steaks, don't know. All I know is that they are really great.

eeegad!
who is going to grill some for Linda who lives in Vermont and doesn't know what they are either.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us