The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / CANSLIM Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/steel-i-think-that-youre-fibbing-here-ive-done-13154987.aspx

Subject:  Re: Db is Truly Exposed! Date:  8/19/2000  6:56 PM
Author:  zathrus1 Number:  8862 of 23025

Steel,
I think that you're fibbing here. I've done some work with a psychologist from the FBI (a profiler) and together we've come to the conclusion that DB is actually a Monk from the Shao Lin temple.

[Flashback]
The sound of chimes in the distance - the smell of incense in the air. A young boy, head shaved, kneels before the wizened man in the orange robe.

Charthopper: "Master - I have examined this chart, and the volume seems weak. Should I buy it now, or wait for it to improve?"

MasterDb: (chuckling) "Young Charthopper, have your learned nothing? Why do you examine the flaws in this chart, and refuse to gaze at the flaws within yourself?"

Charthopper: "But Master, who is wiser? - the man who invests in a cup with handle, or the man who feeds at the bottom?"

MasterDb: (wistfully) " Drink first from the cup of your own wisdom, and you will have food for a lifetime"

Charthopper: "I do not understand Master..."

MasterDb: "Then you have not read the FAQ" - [Smacks kid with a bamboo stick and smiles knowingly]

Z1

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us