The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Mechanical Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/quot-however-lets-give-credit-where-13173207.aspx

Subject:  Re: My first year of mechanical investing Date:  8/22/2000  8:56 PM
Author:  NoSpamAC Number:  77635 of 251793

" .... However, let's give credit where credit is due. David and Tom (not Tim) have provided the forum for discussion of this topic. However, they have pointed out many times that they are not fans of Mechanical Investing. The true thanks should be going to people like Sparfarkle, Moe Chernick, Peter Kuperman, Sux2BeU, klouche, gritton, bdfinney, RCarr, JackCade, TMFElan, Rayvt, buckaroobanzai, arezi, TMFSynchronicity, and countless others who have devoted their time and energies to developing the screens you have seen here.
Some thanks should also go to Robert Sheard, ..."

I'm totally agree with StanL. I have been on the sideline and have been just a 'reader' for a very long while and this MI group is simply amazing. I would like to give those listed and so many more a great big THANKS for the hard work, a labor of love for many others like me. In the end, we all will be educated, somtines amused, but especially enriched by this MI experience.

All who agree with me would you please click on the recommand button, just once per vote, to voice your agreement & thanks.

Sincerely,

Art.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us