The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: IRA/401(k) or VUL and too much money Date:  8/26/2000  2:06 AM
Author:  jabes Number:  24356 of 88028

You should consult with a CPA and a financial planner who doesn't earn a fee based on what they sell you. Then you should make some financial and retirement planning decisions.

Don't forget to do some estate planning as well, i.e. wills, living trusts, durable powers of attorney for healthcare.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us