The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Calculating future payroll deductions Date:  9/2/2000  4:34 PM
Author:  TMFExRO Number:  39472 of 127753

Circular E is also known as Publication 15. A faster route would be your payroll office, but if they don't know or that's not practical, you can find the withholding schedules in Circular E. If you have a state income tax, check your state's site for its instructions.

Phil Marti
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us