The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/dear-phil-i-know-by-this-time-you-are-probably-13277474.aspx

Subject:  Re: INFO for TMFTaxes & TMFExRO re: msg 39603 Date:  9/10/2000  4:30 AM
Author:  stockmover Number:  39746 of 121585

Dear Phil

I know by this time you are probably tired of hearing from me. However, that is the one point I failed to mention in my messages....I DID NOT live with my wife during all of 1999 and we continue not living together to this day [sad but true]. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the extreme details of the tax laws, forms and regulations that I overlook the obvious. I now remember my Turbo Tax (TT) software asking me if I lived with my wife anytime during the year. That is why TT did not flag my IRA deduction because in fact it was correct. I appologize for my oversite Phil and Roy and once again sincerly thank you for all your efforts in resolving this question. I will be able to sleep much better at night now thanks to both you and Roy.

Sincerely,

TG
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us