The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Supporting one parent financially Date:  9/29/2000  9:00 AM
Author:  yankeesmyteam Number:  40418 of 127753

You sparked a question. If my mother in law lives with us, but does not work and only collects SS, can I claim her as a dependent?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us