The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Supporting one parent financially Date:  9/29/2000  9:15 AM
Author:  yankeesmyteam Number:  40420 of 127637

is social security considered under gross income. If i take care of my mother in law and she gets 5K in SS, does that put her over the limit for my deduction.

Thanks for your help
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us