The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Biotech and The Gorilla Game

Subject:  Cyber-Care in the Home Monitoring Market Date:  10/3/2000  2:50 AM
Author:  GorillaGorilla Number:  50 of 70

Totally forgot about this board. Created from the argument about transgenic mice.

I've been looking at a stock that I feel has the Gorilla Game around it.

This is the original posting. For now ignore the sales revenues for now, I need to update that section. The key thing is the market is the 1% of the population who are chronically ill and costing $70,000 each per year. This is a big and lucrative market. Each unit a hospital buys will save that hospital money. In the case of Cyber-Care each dollar they spend they save $4. A good proposition.

Home monitoring market has a gorilla feel to it.

Here's why I think it could be a gorilla candidate.
The important think is that they have key patents about using home monitors using TCP/IP protocol and they are the only company that saw how important it was that the products should be networked.
This is my posting on why I think it could be a candiate.

The network is their key advantage. It's smart and delivers services which you cannot manage on a point to point system. In particular they are charging each unit user $200 per month for using the network. Like I say very lucrative.
Here is a white paper on the network

It's not mice but I think if you are in biotechnology Gorilla game you should look at it. If only because you want to discount it :)

Information is not a problem. You can have as much as you want. Got a question. I'll try to answer it or find someone who can.
Here's the board

Here is a transcript from the last AGM link - note taken from an investor who recorded it. This is not an official company release.

Relamatrix group alliance link

Colin Medical group selcted for EHC

CYBR page.

CyberCare's web-site:

CyberCare, News Releases:
Cyber selects 1st US manufacturer 4/12/2000

Cyber announces Brown Schools agreement 4/6/2000

CyberCare, "Electronic House Call":

Murray's 2001 Analysis, revised:

CyberCare's Remote Monitoring Solution:

SEC filings:

Connecticut Capital Analyst's Report: