The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Marriage Penalties? Date:  10/9/2000  7:28 AM
Author:  msmoola1 Number:  40703 of 127513

Thanks Phil for the additional info.

Forgive me if I'm quibbling over #1 -but even if you can contribute to a traditional IRA regardless of your income, but can't take the deduction because of your income or because you're already contributing to a 401K - wouldn't it make more sense to open a Roth?

curious about this.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us