The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Sale of C-corp stock Date:  10/9/2000  7:41 AM
Author:  BubblesUp Number:  40704 of 123001

>>According to his contract their is no buy in (although he did pay a small amount for the stock) and no buy out of the stock. However, it does say in the contract that he would be paid the balance of his receivables, less 10%, as compensat