The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Deducting Capital Losses Date:  11/2/2000  11:47 AM
Author:  JABoa Number:  41427 of 127753

Capital losses go on Line 13 of Form 1040 (and are calculated on Schedule D, not Schedule A). So you are OK, except, of course, for having the loss in the first place.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us