The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Where do I find my tax bracket? Date:  11/14/2000  2:10 PM
Author:  JABoa Number:  41772 of 127513

Form 1040, Schedule X, Y-1, Y-2, or Z, depending on your filing status. In 1999 this was on Page 69 of your Form 1040 Instructions. If you don't have them, go to and click on "Forms & Publications." For capital gains you will have to look at Schedule D.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us