The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Taking possession of stocks Date:  11/20/2000  1:03 PM
Author:  desperadorotts Number:  26245 of 88793

Brokers charge to send you the certificates but you have to have at least one in your possesion to get in DRIPS. Plus that way you can add more money without the help from a broker.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us