The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Health & Fitness / Health and Nutrition


Subject:  Re: Flu Shots Date:  11/21/2000  11:52 AM
Author:  highlandspring Number:  6752 of 45937


You may need to try a Travel Clinic or Infectious Diseases physician to get hepatitis A and/or B vaccines. Many county clinics will also have these because of the populations they serve.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us