The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Folly in 50 States and the World / Folly in Colorado

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/heinz-just-a-add-on-to-the-postmy-home-is-13813194.aspx

Subject:  Re: Miriam's Ski Report 11/22/2000 Date:  11/30/2000  8:38 PM
Author:  weasel292 Number:  1350 of 6271

Heinz:

Just a 'add-on' to the post..'My home is your home'..you're welcome anytime you decide to travel to our state,,,or country..no expensive motels or (guest houses) for you or your family...we're open to any or all of your accomidations...please feel free to contact any or all on the 'Fool board' to welcome you to our state...I especially will host you or yours for as long as you want to stay...My tours in DE was welcome and I wish I can do the same...the more we get together on the boards the more we look fwd to you and yours being here...I use 'you and yours' for the reason 'Your whole family, just not 'you', I"m a family man and wish you all to be here....I am hopeing I speak for all of our family members on the 'boards' as we all look fwd to your arrival.....How does a 'Elk Roast' dinner sound w/all of the trimming, yorkshiere pudding, squash w/marshmellows,peas/carrots,mash potatoes & gravy, salad of choice, and apple cobbler for desert??? You're not here yet????????? I'll have stiff compeition for sure from all of our 'fools' on the boards. Just a invitation for everyone in your family....Remember.."SANTA CLAUS..RULES..." the wisdom & magic of the Holiday Season will prevail.......
Looking fwd to your arrival...........

Michael & Zeek
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us