The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Folly in 50 States and the World / Folly in Colorado

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/mirjam-thank-you-very-much-for-your-offer-i-13819854.aspx

Subject:  Re: Miriam's Ski Report 11/22/2000 Date:  12/1/2000  4:59 PM
Author:  MirKatze Number:  1360 of 6272

Mirjam, thank you very much for your offer. I will take it for serious and when I'm in the United States for my next 4 week vacation, I'm going to visit you although it's in the summer. :-)

Then we can hike and ski on St Mary's Glacier!

I'm just kidding - I usually run out of steam around tax time (mid-April). In the summer, there is lots to do, of course. I can show you my two acres on the side of a mountain. It is so beautiful. Someday my husband and I will build a home there. Meanwhile, it's good for picnics.

Be careful with those skilift (Sessellift how did you call them?) and don't go to fast when you go skiing on weekend!
Have fun and a lot of powdersnow :-)

We call them chairlifts. I will be most careful from now on. I have learned a terrible lesson.

Bis sp├Ąter!

Mirjam
...Meine neue Pyramide hat einen Kennsatz auf dem unteren, der sagt, "Dieser Pyramidenleuchter ist echte Handarbeit aus Seiffen im Erzgebirge".
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us