The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt
|Subject: Re: Plans for the New Year||Date: 12/18/2000 12:00 PM|
|Author: heatherlynn||Number: 51789 of 308881|
Hmmm....financial goals for next year.....
This task could be a toughie, but I think I can handle it!
Allright, let me see...
1. Pay down my debts (currently at $17,400 in CC's and student loans. current in consolidation with CCC at $120 a week).
2. Become better organized to pay the bills. (typically, I'm late!, not a good thing!)
3. Earn extra income with a side business, plus get out of the contractor role and into a steady environment (already picked out, I'm currently contracting there)
4. Buy christmas gifts all through the year, instead of at the last minute.
5. Save 50% of my tax return into a separate account, then use the rest to help pay down other debts not related to the CC and student loan debt.
I think that's about it.
|Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|