The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt
|Subject: Re: Plans for the New Year||Date: 12/19/2000 10:36 AM|
|Author: Fireheart10||Number: 51862 of 308858|
Is anyone else goal-setting for the new year?
1) Pay off last cc by April 2001.
2) Fund emergency savings to 3 months living expenses by June 2001.
3) Pay off truck & trailer loans by September 2001.
4) Pay off home equity loan (this is cc debt that was refinanced) by December 2001.
5) Do major Happy Dance.
6) Start investing Foolishly.
|Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|