The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt
|Subject: Re: Plans for the New Year||Date: 12/19/2000 4:08 PM|
|Author: felipej||Number: 51908 of 309605|
Is anyone else goal-setting for the new year?
Had not really thought about it, but the goals are sort of there:
- continue to budget/pay for grad school without having to rely on a loan (so far so good)
- continue to build up emergency fund, target: 100% on Dec 2001
- continue to save for down payment, target: 25% by Dec 2001
- create/follow a better budget, it's kind of paycheck to paycheck right now, although it's working. In particular do a better job of budgeting for xmas and cap gain taxes.
- stick to budget so liquid net worth stays above 0. My liquid does not count investments.
- maintain monthly investment contributions to my portfolio.
|Copyright 1996-2015 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|