The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Withholding tax UK /US residence Date:  12/20/2000  11:39 AM
Author:  chrisonseax Number:  43162 of 123001

Can anyone please help.

I post for on behalf of someone who owns some US shares -now at a large loss.

He is currently resident in the UK, but is coming to work in the US in mid Jan--prob