The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax brackets Date:  12/26/2000  1:32 AM
Author:  Mark0Young Number:  43378 of 127512

A month ago when my fund family posted its estimated distributions and I needed to see if I needed to radically change my withholding to avoid underwithholding penalty, I found the tax bracket information on the IRS web site in form 1040ES (1040 Estimated Taxes).

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us