The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Moving expenses tax deduction Date:  1/4/2001  6:17 PM
Author:  xiact Number:  43929 of 127616

Last Feb I changed jobs and moved from LA to San Francisco. I paid the original bill for the movers and my employer reimbursed me. Can I deduct this?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us