The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  which mutual fund for roth ira? Date:  1/20/2001  1:01 AM
Author:  tucker39909 Number:  27345 of 88826

I am trying to figure out what type of mutual funds would best work with my roth ira. Since there is no tax consequence should I still consider a index fund or should I be more risky and invest in a Nasdaq index fund or a different kind of fund all together like Oak Associates fund or T Rowe Price Mid cap growth fund? I am thirty four and plan to retire in twenty years. Any ideas would be appreciated! Bricecreek
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us