The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: Wanted: Visa with Cash Back Date:  1/23/2001  2:26 PM
Author:  johnnstace Number:  55160 of 312185

it says a dividend card is taxable... i dont think cashback (like discover) is.

They are supposedly income and as such are considered taxable. Do you get a 1099?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us