The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Need Advice Date:  1/24/2001  4:28 PM
Author:  wstarrs Number:  44759 of 127753

This is my first year out on my own and as a result I am on my own for my taxes, what is the best way to earn a refund in terms of what I can and should claim on my forms? Thanks.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us