The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Turbo Tax- which form? Date:  2/8/2001  12:12 PM
Author:  cacsc3 Number:  45963 of 127512

I have never done my Fed. taxes myself, but insist this is the year to learn. I am of the understanding that because I have capital gains distributions and reinvested dividends from some funds that I must file form 1040A. Can you file this form using Tubo Tax? It only shows forms 1040 and 1040EZ.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us