The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Turbo Tax- which form? Date:  2/8/2001  12:24 PM
Author:  L2J Number:  45967 of 127613

1040 will work just fine and you will use schedule D to show your CG distributions, etc.

Know Foolin' 2001!


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us