The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax Help for Freelancer please Date:  2/8/2001  1:16 PM
Author:  JFour Number:  45971 of 127637

Miss Leah

Phil posted a succint reply to your question at #45927.

The only thing I might add is, based on the information you gave us ($65K income, renters) you're probably in the 28% tax bracket, which will require over $14,000 in deductions in order to offset $4,000 in tax. Hope it works out.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us