The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Paying state tax in the wrong state, please Date:  2/9/2001  4:47 PM
Author:  irasmilo Number:  46072 of 127640


In principle you are correct, but in this case there should be no credit on GA because 100% of the NJ tax will be refunded.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us