The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Charitable donation haunts me . Date:  2/9/2001  8:41 PM
Author:  Edssam Number:  46089 of 127745

You must report this misc.income on your tax return.
If you itemize your deductions,you should report this charitable contribution on Sch.A
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us