The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hey-phil-i-think-i-speak-for-many-of-us-here-when-14325829.aspx

Subject:  Re: He's Still Here Date:  2/11/2001  8:48 PM
Author:  EditorialWe Number:  46189 of 121095

Hey Phil,

I think I speak for many of us here when I say how much I've valued your contribution here on the Fool. I've personally benefited from your knowledgeable and cogent advice, as have many here. And I've admired the immense patience with which you answered the same questions over and over again, and patiently reminded us of the existence and usefulness of IRS publications...

I hope, as I gather, that it's true this layoff presents no real financial hardship for you. It still can't be fun to be cut loose, but I think the real loser in the transaction is the Motley Fool. The refrain I've been hearing is "Of all people....!" and I couldn't agree more.

I hope we continue to see you around the boards; it might be too much to expect you to continue giving out your advice in a strictly volunteer capacity - but I still hope we will continue to see you here.

Best regards,

EditorialWe
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us