The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Jimmy Buffett-Style Retirement

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/gekko-ii-well-the-boat-is-a-26-87-regal-i-picked-14367324.aspx

Subject:  Re: Paying my Dues Date:  2/16/2001  9:07 PM
Author:  SSchey Number:  217 of 381

Gekko II

Well the boat is a 26' 87 Regal. I picked up cheap from a bankrupcy sale. It isn't getting much running time right now because the lower unit impeller is about shot and I haven't had the time to haul it out and replace it.

I don't want to broadcast the name of the island until I have had a chance to do somemore research on it, but if you follow the new its next door to island that is up in arms about the Airforce bombing range.

If you would like an extra treat before reading the book, pick up a copy of the JB CD by the same name and listen to it first. Then read the book. Then listen to the CD again, It takes on a whole new meaning once you know the story.

Good luck on the Bar Exam. I understand that meany people do not pass it on the first try.

Well its time to be off, Fingers Taylor is playing tonight at Skippers Smoke House, and then Jimmy is playing at the Ice Palace on 2/22 (Tuesdays, Thursday, Saturday is more than a CD title)

Yes I am taking Friday off :0)

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us