The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: elderly parent care Date:  2/23/2001  6:41 PM
Author:  yankeesmyteam Number:  47058 of 127613

you can claim her as a dependent just like a child.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us