The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Corrected W-2 Date:  2/26/2001  12:58 PM
Author:  cacsc3 Number:  47190 of 127549

Does anyone know whether you can submit a W-2C on Quicken's Turbo Tax?

There was an error on one of my husband's W-2s and the company sent us a corrected one. I want to make sure this form is recognized as just another W-2 by Turbo Tax.

Thanks in advance.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us