The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Corrected W-2 Date:  2/26/2001  1:32 PM
Author:  irasmilo Number:  47195 of 127530

Yes, you can "submit" a W-2C in TurboTax.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us