The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  412i and 419 (a)(f)(6) Date:  3/13/2001  11:48 PM
Author:  tymmo Number:  28420 of 88543

Hi Everyone!
I have a 401K, self directed, maxed out to the IRS maximum. I am in a group which incorporated for tax pass through. One of the employees (everyone is an employee) asked me if we can contribute more via 412i and 419af6 (defined benefit plans). I have no idea how they may benefit us. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us