The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Rental property income Date:  3/15/2001  11:23 AM
Author:  TheBadger Number:  48457 of 127616

I have to agree 100% with CPAScott. Do it right by reporting no income in 2000 & then go visit the PAL rules to see if the net loss is deductible for your specific circumstances.

Falsifying a federal tax return in this case is not only wrong; it is illegal.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us