The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Mileage Date:  3/15/2001  12:06 PM
Author:  sock00 Number:  48466 of 127549

My husband teaches parttime for another school. He leaves his primary job to go to this one. The school he teaches for parttime pays him 25 cents for mileage.
Can we claim the difference from that and the standard
rate? If so, how and where?
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us