The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 1999 tax return Date:  3/15/2001  7:20 PM
Author:  irasmilo Number:  48495 of 127638

You can file your 1999 return using TurboTax if you have the 1999 version of the program. This year's version will not prepare old returns.

I don't know if Intuit sells back copies of their software. Check their web site.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us