The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Texas Community Property Laws Date:  3/16/2001  1:32 AM
Author:  acm4tax Number:  48516 of 127513

Also check out for an enrolled agent in Texas. Enrolled Agents are tax professionals licensed to represent you before IRS.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us