The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Roth IRA Question Date:  3/21/2001  5:49 PM
Author:  skitime Number:  28561 of 88543

Take you year 2000 contribution and put in a non-deductible traditional IRA. You file an 8606 and you are save.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us