The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  how to file 1099-div Date:  4/6/2001  9:48 AM
Author:  umma2three Number:  49725 of 127626


I am in S. Korea, and I can't seem to find anyone here who is qualified to do my taxes. I am therefore, tying to file my own taxes.

I figured out the forms for the foreigned earned income tax, but what forms do I need for 1099-Div? I just had mutual funds through Schwab. They sent me a end of the year 1099-Div.

Are the forms self-explanatory, and could I figure it out myself? or should I continue to find someone to do my taxes?

Thank assistance would be apprecited. I have some time, since I have an automatic extension till June.


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us