The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Rollover IRA options Date:  4/25/2001  4:26 PM
Author:  asarver Number:  29323 of 88772

You can open an account with any discount brokerage or mutual fund company, one that I recommend in particular is Vanguard. Vanguard's expense ratios are very low and there is no annual fee if you are above a certain minimum account limit. Just go to their web site or call them and ask them to send you two sets of forms: Establishing a new IRA and a Rollover IRA transfer. The second probably includes the forms needed to establish a new account as well. I would also get their booklet that describes all of their funds briefly, you can also get this info on their web site.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us