The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/abtinnyc-just-a-quickie-what-are-the-payroll-tax-14863338.aspx

Subject:  Re: Payroll Tax Limits Date:  4/28/2001  9:49 AM
Author:  ShyCougar Number:  50664 of 121175

abtinnyc: Just a quickie: What are the payroll tax (social security and medicare) percentages and total limits for 2001?

For 2001, the income limit for OASDI is $80,400. The percentages have not changed: still 6.2% for OASDI and 1.45% for Medicare, total 7.65% (double that if you're self-employed).

Shy
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us