The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/1happy-a-fool-named-spintousa-gave-me-your-link-14900652.aspx

Subject:  Re: Loss and Living on Your Terms Date:  5/3/2001  11:15 PM
Author:  MonkeyKannon Number:  37478 of 743969

1Happy,

A Fool named Spintousa gave me your link to read it. You have a nice touch to telling your emotions.

You are a heck of fortunate fellow to have a friend like Paul and you are a mighty fortunate fellow to be able to express on of the finest feeling of life. You are definitely in win-win situation.

I am learning to have an conversation within me and listen to the message within. Many times when I feel for a friend and call or write to them ( e-Mailing is helping me easier now days), I almost feel justified why I felt that way------------

The other day, I saw my friend in a publication that I haven't seen over ten years. I knew she went back to Japan-----fortunately, her website was listed. So I sent an e-Mail and afew minutes later, a reply! She lost her address book when she returned to Japan and had no way contacting. Was I lucky!

So Life goes on

Tortoisely,--------------mk
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us