The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: tax mess!~need advice for poor old dad! Date:  5/18/2001  4:28 PM
Author:  Charlie48K Number:  51073 of 127753

You can ammend married filing separately to joint after the due date. It's going from joint to sepately after the due date that you can't do.
You do use Form 1040X.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us