The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: HELP - NAV on Cashout Date:  5/22/2001  10:47 AM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  29831 of 88058

I would start by writing the company a letter asking them to make amends. Send it certifed mail.

There may be fine print in your 403b agreement stating how disagreements will be resolved. Many brokerage agreements require arbitration.

If you are really upset, you could try talking to your local police department or county prosecutors office to ask for advice. There may also be federal agencies who would be interested. To access them, I would start with a phone call to your Congressman's local office--usually listed in the blue pages of your phone book. They can usually provide phone numbers or addresses of appropriate agencies.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us