The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Food & Drink / The Gestalt of Cooking

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ive-restained-myself-from-welcoming-all-the-15041182.aspx

Subject:  Re: What's cookin'? Date:  5/25/2001  1:00 AM
Author:  ngg Number:  31 of 21259

I've restained myself from welcoming all the people I don't know. I'll allow you the honor. Those I know we both know in common I didn't feel needed a welcome. **do you think their feelings would be hurt, do we need to send them flowers?**

LOL. Now, if I was only talented enough to figure out how to make a virtual flower...

Feel free to jump in and welcome new folks, My Dear! Your culinary commentary on other boards was a major instigator in deciding we needed a board like this, so you deserve proprietary rights (but not responsibilities!).

There were very few names I didn't recognize. I'm glad to see fellow Fools like KK, Linda, ~Fen and others from GOLP, and ChocoKitty and tkrlzrd from PetLovers (& other boards). The only name that was unfamiliar to me was SRHCB (whose profile yields little info), but I certainly want to welcome him/her.

It looks like this board has some real possibilities, and I'm really looking forward to sharing the discourse, recipes, tips, and silliness with you all.

Cori
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us